Sunday, March 21, 2010

What's in Head & Shoulder Shampoo that cause hair loss?

I am in my early 20s and also in good health. I have been using head %26amp; shoulder shampoo since around age 13. I use it every time I wash my hair. Recently I notice that comparing my hair back when I was in a single digit age vs. now, my hair is now 3/4 less and also thinner (It use to be thick). After using it long term, I also notice that it doesn't get rid of dandruff well in comparison to the first time I use it back in the day. I know quite a few individuals who uses head %26amp; shoulder shampoo and also compliant about hair loss. To make a change, I am planning on changing the shampoo. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am thinking about David Babaii for Wildaid, Giovanni, Bumble %26amp; Bumble Shampoo...but not sure if they are good enough though.What's in Head %26amp; Shoulder Shampoo that cause hair loss?
well i use hello hydration (herbal essensces) and everyone says my hair is so pretty and soft! plus, it doesn't cause hair loss. it eeps my hair hydrated, even out here in the dry australian terrain! if you want, you could also use tresemme anti breakage shampoo. i used that a while back, and it worked pretty well. it smelled good, too! hope i helped!!





ps. if you want an anti-dandruff shampoo, try t-gel. it worked for me when i thoguht i had dandruff! (turns out i had dry scalp...lol!) you could also rinse with vinegar. the acids in that will destroy dandruff, which is actually a fungus! head and shoulders is really harsh, which is why i use a gentler shampoo. if all else fails, go to the doctor, and get a stronger shampoo from them, or ask your salon what they recommend. :)What's in Head %26amp; Shoulder Shampoo that cause hair loss?
hi





heads %26amp; shoulders will not cause hair loss


but i dont use heads %26amp; shoulders i causes more dandruff to your hair.





use herbal essence and conditioner





they work great wonders to your hair and it wont cause you hair loss it keeps it nice and strong and healthy





by the way im a teen so i look after my hair A LOT!
Head and Shoulders does not cause hair loss. If you are looking for something to help with dandruff or dry itchy scalp, the absolute best thing you can do is switch out anti-dandruff shampoos. Pay attention to the active ingredients and get two, three or four different ones and rotate them out. Every other day just use your other shampoos that you like or prefer. For example use Head and Shoulders, Neutragena T-Gel, Nizoral, and Paul Mitchell Tea Tree...each of those have different active ingredients and it really is better for your scalp. Then in between days you can use your favorite shampoos. I have psoriasis on my scalp and ears and I had the same complaint to my dermatologist that the head and shoulders wasn't working and this is what he suggested I do and it works quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment