Sunday, March 21, 2010

';Cheap'; shampoo causes hair loss?

I once had a stylist tell me that ';cheap'; shampoos like Vo5 and suave contain animal intestine or other products that do make your hair soft, but also clog the folicle causin the hair to fall out. Is it true? or did she just want me to buy the salon stuff?';Cheap'; shampoo causes hair loss?
It's hard to say. But did you know that people that live with oily hair are the least likely to have hair loss. I do realize that guys are way more prone to lose hair than girls when they get older, but still, that's why conditioner is out there and they keep adding more and more stuff to it, like Vitamin E and Aloe, antioxidants, protein, anything that will repair hair, keep the shine, and I don't know what. I shampoo like once a week cuz I have really dry hair. I never condition my hair cuz I use a hair grease that is like half way between pomade and petroleum jelly. It's messy stuff, but it makes my bangs stand up in the front like I like my haircut and keeps my hair shiny and by the end of the day, the greasiness is gone and my hair is soft as angel hair.';Cheap'; shampoo causes hair loss?
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing I can think that will make your hair fall out %26amp; is a hair product would be perm products. Other than that, cheap shampoo will just make your hair more kinky %26amp; hard to comb, blow dry, press, etc etc...I've used suave, I'm african american, you can only imagine what that cheap stuff did to my hair lol! I got tired of combing it out...geeze...
well she might even be trying to sell her own products... and as for cheap shampoos yes they can lead to hair loss because of the chemical imbalance...well just see to it that whatever product the salon offers it is certified safe by some recognized organization...
It could. But it mostly Suave where I've heard things about. I've heard that it also makes a certain hormone trigger to make hair less appealing and seem more older.





Perhaps she could be lying to you just so you'd buy her stuff so she'd make some moola. Try using stuff a little but priceyer like in the 5 dollar range. Try stuff yourself:)
Some of the cheaper stuff is harsh on your hair but she was trying to sell product through fear.
I don't think it would make your hair fal out. she is trying to sell products. But, I would not use cheap shampoo like that either. Something in the middle is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment