Sunday, March 21, 2010

Could using Head n shoulders shampoo cause hair loss?

I noticed that i started losing alot of hair on top of my scalp,my dandruff is gone if i use the shampoo daily.Im afraid that maybe the chemicals in it are causing this reaction.Anyway i quit using it 3 days ago my dandruff is back now and my hair gets oily so fast at the roots.I been using frutis for the last 3 days,like i said my dandruff is back and my hair is still falling out just not as rapidly.Can someone please recommend a gentle shampoo that treats dandruff and doesn't dry out the hair ?Could using Head n shoulders shampoo cause hair loss?
Yes because Head %26amp; Shoulders contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS). These are corrosive ingredients and are used in household and commercial cleaners such as car wash soap, engine degreaser, and garage floor cleaners. It is said to attack your hair follicles and interfere with hair growth.





Let me know if this information was helpful! :)Could using Head n shoulders shampoo cause hair loss?
Ahh!!! Don't use head and shoulders every day. Once or twice a week, tops... I wouldn't use fructise, either, go buy a purifying or clarifying shampoo.. This'll get rid of the excess oils in your hair. The reason you're having dandruff is because the excess oils in your hair are irritating your scalp... I had this same problem when I was 16... My hair dresser recommended a shampoo, I think it was redken and it came in a black container, I highly recommend going to your stylist and having them recommend something for hair of your type! Good luck!
i dont think its the shampoo, i think its your hair





are you tying back relaly tight? that could loosen the roots





are you using a lot of chemicals? that could factor in also





dont use any chemicals/styling products for a few days and see how things go





good lucka nd hope i helped!





xoox


the rice bunny
yes. it can. my hair did the same thing when i used it. use something like Burt's bees to help it grow back. thats what i did. :)








hope i helped!
it might be that you're enduring a lot of stress lately if so try chilling out and worrying about stuff least as possible
i dont think so. but try using tresemme shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment