Sunday, March 21, 2010

I heard that pantene prov shampoo causes hair loss!I s it true?

I want to know from your experience if pantene prov shampoo cause hairloss?I have heard that Pantene contains wax,and many other chemicals that damage ouy hair,using always it.Is it true?Because my boyfriend has thin hair and he wants to start using it?What to recomend him.To use or not to use?I heard that pantene prov shampoo causes hair loss!I s it true?
I hpe not!!!!! a lot of hair does come out in wash but that's just me!!!!! and I always seem to have plenty left on my head!!!!!!I heard that pantene prov shampoo causes hair loss!I s it true?
It does contain a kind of wax, but it doesn't cause hair loss. If your boyfriend has thin hair, he might want to try a volumizing shampoo like Full and Thick by Pantene.
i have been using it for ten years nothing wrong with my hair i think if that was true it would have been taken off the market by now.
maybe pantene doesnt suit his hair..thats quite possible.never use a particular shampoo for too long.ur hair will get used to the formula and it wont help..ask him to try a herbal shampoo..or clairol herbal essences,garnier,sunsilk,anything..avoid pantene if u r not too sure..loreal is good too..ask him to visit a salon n they will recommend a good shampoo for his hair type..
I dont think so. I been using pantene for like years now.... and i still have my hair lol matter of fact its past my waist now.
I've never heard of it causing hair loss but I do know it contains silicones, wax, and way too much protein (yes too much protein is bad for hair) Pantene is loaded with so mcuh crap you can't even read the ingredients! People who claim to use the same shampoo for 5 or 10 years are not your best sources simply because anyone who really knows about hair knows that we shouyld be switching shampoos every three months. Sometimes we get so into the habit of things we dont look around to see that there are better shampoos out there. Garnier Fructis is a great pantene alternative in that it contains so manyt natural oils and fruit extracts that are really good for your hair. Cocoa butter oil, avacado oil, and shea butter oil are only a few of the ingredients. Pantene claims to be loaded with its pro-vitamin formula..Well, what is that exactly???
it depends on ur hair type it suits sum 1 and not 2 d oder so change it now if u hav noticed it
That is totally untrue. I have used it for the last 5 years, and I have very thick hair. (sometimes I wish it WAS thinner lol). Tell him to use the one for volume, my husband has the same problem and it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment