Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does shampoo-ing your hair too much cause hair loss problem?

I wash my hair with shampoo once everyday, I got a feeling that i might be losing hair. I feel that it might be cause by over-stress or washing too much of hair, i dont know. So I ask ^^Does shampoo-ing your hair too much cause hair loss problem?
shampooing your hair everyday will strip your hair of its natural oils which will cause your hair to dry out. if your hair dries out too much, it could lead to breakage. as far as your hair actually falling out, thats probably from stress. Does shampoo-ing your hair too much cause hair loss problem?
yeh, its best to wash it every other day. e,g, one day but not the next, but then the next day, like :





moday





NOT tuesday





Wednesday





NOT thursday





Friday etc...
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment