Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner cause hair loss?

I was using Panteene Brunette Expressions for about 8 months,for the last 3 months my hair was falling out.I thougt it might be a mineral/Vitamin problem,





I then changed my shampoo and conditioner ,within the first wash i noticed a drop in the amout of hair that was coming out when i was washng my hair.


Since using this shampoo and Conditoner my hair has stopped falling out.





Has anyone else expericned this?Is it somthing that happens after a prolonged use of a particular shampoo/ConditionerShampoo and Conditioner cause hair loss?
pantene always make some of your hair come out but it is usually not a big problem. in the shower i use pantene conditioner and some of my hair comes out on my hands. but it just because it is detangling it.Shampoo and Conditioner cause hair loss?
Those type of products are for professionals who know how to use them correctly... No offense.


But if I may recommend something else...


The shampoo and conditioner I use is called DooGro...


It's for everyone and anyone.


I use it all the time and my hair grows about an inch longer in just 4 days!


It actually works...


Plus, it smells so good...


ahh...
Panteene is just a bad product for the price. I used it and my hair was crap, I though I had crappy hair for the longest time. Now I use Herbal essences, and its sooo much better.
Try aussie Moisture Maniac, and try go comb from the ends of your hair to your scalp (Gently)

No comments:

Post a Comment