Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is there a dandruff shampoo or remedy that won't cause hair loss?

i head that selsum blue and head and shoulders cause hair loss and i was wondering if there is any shampoo that doesn't cause hair loss. i also read somewhere that adding tea tree oil to normal shampoo works well. is this true? would dove or paul mitchell work?Is there a dandruff shampoo or remedy that won't cause hair loss?
i use head and shoulders shampoo it's great it makes your hair smell good and it made my dandruff go away in a week although my dandruff was dry scalp not real dandruff and my hair has not fallen out it's actually a great shampooIs there a dandruff shampoo or remedy that won't cause hair loss?
Yes!!


I was worried about this exact same problem, and I never have used selsun blue because my dad used it and suffered hair loss.


use Aveda, the Scalp Remedy kind.


I went to an expensive hair salon in New york and they offered this to me. I used the shampoo and conditioner, and i wasn't sure about it, but it really works well.


After I shampoo/condition, and i'm done showering, I use another solution also by aveda scalp remedy; it's called:


Aveda scalp remedy dandruff solution spray.


I now no longer have dandruff, and I don't always have to wear hats or tie back my hair so that no one sees it!


My hair is actually softer now, and it comes out thicker; it doesnt fall out as easily because this shampoo not only takes away dandruff, but it enhances your roots!


Good luck!


PS: aveda is a bit pricey but it works very well,i'll assure you that.
it's more so the stripping that those two shampoos (selsum and h%26amp;s) may cause. Im guess you want body, volume, and strength, right? Garnier Frutis is save on all hair... i use the length and strengthing one and it works well. the more you use it the stronger/thicker your hair will be. also it might not be bad to get a deep conditioning treatment done at a salon, (usually its like 25 bucks) - do that once a month or every two months.





just a suggestion
i know one, head and shoulders. they are good in dandruff free shampoos. and they've been at it for centuries. its really a good shampoo. and not expensive.





http://www.besthairlosstreatmentreviews.鈥?/a>
I also have issues with hair loss. I posted my question on wish123 and got an answer from an expert who solved my problems. Highly recommend the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment